!--> Pinky-Ribbons









Review: Skin&Lab Dr. Vita Clinic BK Trouble Finish Essence ~
Hello ~ and I am back with a review for the Skin&Lab essence/serum which I hauled a while back now. And it's taken me quite a while to write this review since I like to thoroughly test a product for at least over 1 month before I make a proper decision of whether I like this or not ~

Before buying the full size I actually received some free samples back last year from wishtrend when I placed a order from them but I kind of forgot about these samples and only discovered them again when I was just randomly looking through my sample collection and decided to try this.
My opinion back then is pretty obvious, I liked this product and loved how it made my skin feel really soft so I purchased the full size hoping it will be as good as the sample ~

I was originally going to buy the vitamin k cream along side this and the vitamin B cream since on the box and website they recommend to use this along with the other two product, but unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet) I ran out of money so I couldn't but that's irrelevant to this review since I haven't even had the chance to open up and try the vitamin B cream yet >.< ~

Many people who live outside of South Korea may not have heard of Skin&Lab before, that I won't be surprised with because I only heard of this brand through YouTube beauty guru's and wishtrend. They're not as popular as brands such as Laneige, Etude House, Skinfood, The Face Shop and etc but their products are really well made and high quality considering the price is pretty affordable.

The one thing that I love about Skin&Lab though is that a lot of their product information is in English, since I can't read a lot of Hangul fluently, English makes it all the easier for me to understand what this product actually does to my skin.



"Dedicated to your smoother and healthier skin by our carefully selected vitamins and Triple TroubleX Complex
SKIN&LAB is not just another cosmetic brand but realization of true science based on plenty of dermatological experiences.All products of SKIN&LAB are designed to provide dermatological solutions."


   - SKIN&LAB


                             product information in English ~                                    product information in Hangul ~


"Vitamins are known for the most proven substances for preventing the impact of oxidative stress on the skin as well as resolving your skin issues.
Persistent use of Trouble Finish Essence with vitamin B & K, and Triple TroubleX Complex will help reduce skin troubles caused by excess sebum and soothe your skin.

DIRECTIONS: Apply ever morning and evening all over your face after cleansing."



The packaging is pretty standard and plain, it's not pretty but it's not ugly and the actual bottle packaging is completely opaque so you wouldn't know when you run out of this product which can be a problem ~ however, majority of products that come in a opaque bottle usually means the product inside is light sensitive, in other words it can't be exposed to direct sunlight, you will see this is a lot of whitening products or products that contains vitamins, which is why I think in this case they had to put it in this type of packaging ~




As the name suggests, this essence contains vitamin B & K, vitamin B is known to help with spots/acne and calming them down and preventing them whilst vitamin K is known to help with redness, so together the two combined will help you maintain your skin looking healthy and clear, I've been using this for a little more than a month now and this product has helped with prevention of spots, even though I do get the occasional ones here and there but not as much as I used to.




When you first pump out the product it comes out as a clear light jelly texture, it's not as thick as a gel but thicker than water ~

But as you start to rub the product into your skin the light jelly texture turns into water ~

your skin is then left feeling sooooooo soft afterwards ^^ ~


The texture of this product can make it quite hard for it to be fully absorbed into the skin so what I like to do is to take 1-2 pumps  and rub the product in between the palm of my hands to warm it up and then lightly press it/dab it onto my skin ~ I find this product works best after you wash your face when your pores are still open or when you come out of the shower/bath.

The texture is non-sticky btw ^^ ~ 


INGREDIENTS:
WATER GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENES, ALCOHOL DENAT, BIS-PEG 18 METHYLETHER DIMETHYLSILIANE, METHYLPARABEN, OCTYLDODECETH-16, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-60 HYDROGRENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYLPOLYACRYLATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RETINO, LINOLEIC ACID, CERAMIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, RASPBERRY SEED OIL/TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE AMINOPROPANEDIOL, ESTERS, POLYGLYCERYL-10 DSSOSTEARATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, MENADIONE, SORBIC ACID, ORGIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF EXTRACT, LAVADULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUM OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS EXTRACT, MENTHA ROTUNDIFOLIA LEAF EXTRACT, ORIGANIUM VULGARE LEAF EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA SPICATA FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ACETYL TETRAPETIDE-15

Fragrance: 2.5/5
Texture: 4/5
Performance/Effects: 3/5

Overall:
This product is highly fragranced, to a point this smells like perfume but at the same time the scent is quite pleasant and nice, then again it depends on the person and what scents they can tolerate and not. The way I would describe the scent is like summer, it's a mixture of sweet floral with a hint of freshness to it so if your not a fan of your products with scents or floral scents in general you will not like this.
Furthermore, I have only used this for a month or so, which means I probably haven't seen the full expected results for this yet, I will probably have to carry on using this until I finish it and see if I see any difference to my skin ~ I will probably do a updated review on this product once I have finished this up and tell you what I think of it then and if my opinion has changed.


Would I Repurchase: I haven't quite made my mind up about this yet, I will probably have to try it for longer then I will update on this ~


Take Care ~ ♥

Labels: , , , , ,

Monday 15 April 2013, 04:22 | 4 lovely comments



« Older posts | Newer posts»


Follow @helloimmay95